Status
Not open for further replies.
Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
PA - Pennsylvania
So I've been having terrible pain in my left hip. MRI results today showed cartilage almost gone. BUT for the past few weeks my right shoulder has been excruciating and popping out of the socket. I got an injection today, but the right arm is pretty much useless right now. I wanna go to bed but am dreading brushing my teeth and taking a shower!:cry:

I have the same issue with my right shoulder. I wonder if it is due to overuse of computers. I tend to use my right hand for the mouse though I will switch sometimes to the left if my right arm is really aching. I bet being on the computer at work and at home so much is a big part of the problem. How long until we have motion sensors that let us move mouse cursors by moving a finger like the xbox kinect technology?

tiz funny but my colleague at work and i have developed the exact same problem, right arm radiating from the elbow at first and it travels and spreads up into the shoulder and down into the wrist and hand. Very painful aching and cant put any weight on it. almost brings me to tears. we figure its to do with using the mouse all day at work.

tiz funny but my colleague at work and i have developed the exact same problem, right arm radiating from the elbow at first and it travels and spreads up into the shoulder and down into the wrist and hand. Very painful aching and cant put any weight on it. almost brings me to tears. we figure its to do with using the mouse all day at work.

You should get an exam and any sort of operation/medication/rehab covered by workers' compensation. Just make the argument that the use of the mouse at work caused the injury. Believe me, you will win. But you might lose favor at work. These shoulder injuries are going to soar over the next couple of years due to over-use of mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back