Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
UK
State
Gainsborough
Hi, I'm new on this site & wanted to say hello. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3 years ago but looking back I really think I had it a few years before. I get very fatigued after doing the smallest of things but try not to let it get to me.It will be nice to talk to people with the same condition as it helps to know that I'm not the only one. Rita Ann.::

Welcome to the site.
Pls feel free to tell us your story so far .and what mess u take and what helps u through the day.

she means meds...she's the mess..lol

keep posting and learning rita!
we can get through this together.

:?:
Welcome to the site.
Pls feel free to tell us your story so far .and what mess u take and what helps u through the day.

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I haven't felt so good for some years now but thought it must be the stress of the past but sometimes I felt ok ,but as the time went on I started to feel aches in my legs & so tired with fatigue but put it down to stress.I went to my doctor so many times over 6 months but he kept telling me it was my arthritis but I knew it must have been more so I went on line & just typed in "why do I feel so tired" & it came up with fibromyalgia & as I read the symptoms I knew I have it.I went back to the doctors & told him I think I have fibromyalgia & he said "you could be right"I went to see a consultant & I was diagnosed .He prescribed pregabelin & fluoxatine' & most of my aches & pains went except I wake up every morning with my neck,shoulders & head hurting,but it gets easier after a while,but I wish the fatigue would go away. tell me your story. :|

you can help the fatigue go away or reduce.

read my posts and do what they say.

fatigue will cause you even more pain.

set your sleep schedule and blackout the windows in the room.

to see all the threads i have started click on my name, then statics, then threads started by cmetryme.

get the fatigue under control and reduce those pains.

venting will also help you too.
good luck.

Cemetery yes that's right I said cemetery . I'm coming to get u lol . Spell checker always puts mess instead of meds grrrr nearly as annoying as u .x

lol forget.

i can feel the love from here..

takes a hammer to forgets spell checker.

now that should fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back