Not open for further replies.

fibrogav

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2022
Country
UK
Hi. So all day I have had numbness and tingling in the left side of my scalp. This happened to me in the shower before. Iv had numbness in other body areas before, mainly my legs and feet. Has anyone else experienced this?

I've had the same, but it was not related to the fibro. It was a side effect from a medication I was taking.

can also be nerve impingement - even overly tight/tense muscles can cause nerve impingement - ie: too much pressure on the nerve(s)

I recommend you have this checked out.
There is always a tendency to assume any new symptom is related to fibromyalgia, but not all of them are. You need to find out for sure so that you don't risk having something go untreated if it is not caused by fibromyalgia.

Thanks for the reply. I will have it checked

Hi…
I just wanted to respond and tell you that I get scalp pain and tenderness… not numbness though. I did a little research and saw in diagrams of the head that we have muscles in certain areas of our scalp. I didn’t know that. If fibro is affecting other muscles in your body and mine maybe it is affecting our scalp muscles too…who knows…

Hoping you found some answers.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes that makes sense. It's such a weird sensation

Reactions: MNP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back