Seeking people I can talk to

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherylElaine

State
TN
Hello from Tennessee. I have not been officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia yet, but have had so many of the symptoms for many years.

He CherylElaine,

Welcome to the forum, and hello back from Portugal!

I wish you luck in pursuing a diagnosis if that's what you're aiming for. In the meantime, there are lots of things that you can do to help manage your symptoms. Perhaps you've already done a lot of research - it's not my intention to preach to the choir - but you might find Sunkacola's post on tips to manage fibro helpful. It's pinned to the top of the General Discussion section. Most of us find that by layering up lots of little things that help, we can get pain flares and cognitive symptoms a little more in check. If you dig around here in the forum, you'll find all sorts of ideas and approaches. You can also ask questions too, or just vent when you need to - we will all do our best to listen or advise!

Hello Jemima!! So nice of you to respond. Thank you for your advice and suggestions. So glad to be here. Looking forward to being a part of the Forum. Blessings to you beautiful lady.

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. It's always great to have someone new to talk to in the community.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

Not "seen" since the 2nd post on July 25th... another one lost in the fog...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back