Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Ahh the age old problem do we don't we. Well as we are a very open group of ppl ,I hatched a plan that worked.
It's been weeks had family over x mas I was ill with flu , little one was sick and well fibro on top wiped me out.
So tonight I'm sitting here in a lot of pain but I no the OH is getting fed up of no nookie.
So I got little one to bed and waited for him to get in the bath ,now he knows I like to be clean , and I like him to be clean. So jumping him before the bath was a one up for me. Second and this is sneaky I no but it's been so long I knew it wouldn't take long if u no what I mean. With in ten mins I was taken get pain killers and a hot cuppa tea while he looked happy and puzzled all at the same time.
So even though I hurt like mad and I didn't get a lot out of it OH is one happy bunny.
So u can keep the spice going without hours of planning and feeling a let down all the time.
Lady's u no your OH better then anyone find that little bit of time and go for it,it will make u feel sexy again even if you feel 100 most days,

I so agree! my Dear One knows I try to please him, we actually laugh together trying to find a way that works. One of the best things about being married so long-39 years and counting- is we don't take all the supposed "Romance" that is touted in movies, etc., it's just fun to be together and we often break out laughing at the "trial and error".

Then he is happy, I am happy I can still please him--and then toddle off for the pain meds.

Good for you! I need to do the same. I've offered some great suggestions and I've fallen off the band wagon myself. Great reminder! It's great when we can make them happy in that way....We too laugh at times when things aren't quite coming together like we used too. Been together almost 23 years (18 married)....This is just a really great one for everyone with a significant other/spouse to remember..... :)

As a man, this is good to know. its a little harder when your the one doing the work. i just try to make her happy being "handy".
you know what i mean. its all about her and nothing to me im sorry to say. im happy seeing her being happy.

Have fun and dont hurt ya self!

Thanks for the reminder ladies! Had a wonderfully relaxing evening, which lead to a smiling, snoring hubby....Hahaha!

It should be good for both of u. Why don't u say something cmetryme,and as far as the man doing all the work lol. Not in my house.i can't think of anything worse then laying there like a bit of meat thinking of england

well the pain in my back and legs are much worse that way. so standing is my play. still doing the work, just less pain.
but is is nice to know that you ladies see to the man like i see to my lady.

you might try egging them on or talking dirty in stead of just thinking of England. tell him exactly what you like. this will be much better for both of you if he knows what it takes to make you happy.. and unless you told him...he dont know. he's just guessing each time. believe me and it wont hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back