Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
ind
State
sumatera selatan
I just checked my testoterone fsh vit b12 vit d magnesium . They are normal. I asked my doctor why i dont have sexual desire. He said its just my physicis. Is it normal for fibro. How can i restore my sexual desire to normal level. I dont take medicine from doctor because intolerance side effect. Panax ginseng vit c d in the morning. Cq10 in afternoon. Magnesium and devil claw before sleep. I can work like usual. Long life suplemen glad we have them nowdays. Only my sexual desire is the problem left.

Hmmm well even well ppl can go through this ,sometimes life's just so stressful then add in pain of fibro and it don't take a lot to knock your sex life on the head.
I Can't tell you how often I fancy sex ,and I really mean want to.yet the minute things start the pain starts and all I want is a cup of tea.
It will get worse the more you think about it.the more it is a problem to you the longer it will hang around your neck like a dead albatross.

when sexually aroused the endorphins start producing in our brains. our fibro brains don't work like folks without it.
the brain is sending messages through the nerves thus causing us pain. pain messages will then reduce the endorphins messages.
now you dont have the want anymore. this is all in our head so to speak.

you might want to check out the devils claw you are taking as well.

You should try Valif 20mg. its very effective to give you long time duration during sexual desire

Is it work for you john . What dosage u take everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back