Not open for further replies.

WhoAmI

Diagnosis
06/1997
Country
US
State
AZ
So, I started this blog for Fabulously Thrifty people like me. People who want to look good, but still think $50.00 is too much to spend on a dress. I grabbed 2 magazines today and went to 2 goodwills (in Phoenix area, every other Saturday is 50% off everything day). So I only went to 2... Normally I hit 3 or 4. But I've been having a super bad flare up the last 2 weeks and today its proven itself too much. My feet hurt, my legs hurt, my hips hurt, EVERYTHING FRIGGIN HURTS! what the hell? So upset.

Today I also scored a Cricut Expression with 3 cartridges for 55 bucks! (its a scrapbooking/paper crafting machine) But by the time I got home, I was far too tired to even try it! :( So I don't even know if it works. I'm just exhausted.

Anyhow, guess I had to get this off my chest. i hate how this interferes with my super happy fun time! Can't even put the clothes on to post on my blog! Too tired and hands hurt too bad...

So what do you all do when this interferes with your Super happy fun craft time? How do you cope? It's driving me bonkers!

Thanks
Ronney
:cry::cry:

Ronney,
How do i cope when I am hurting and I want to do things that I love doing, well I get frustrated and pissed off for a bit, then I go relax by watching a really good funny movie. And I let my chores go for that day. Usually if I give myself a break for a day or so, everything gets back to not hurting so much.

Most of the time when I get bad flares it is because I am pushing myself way to hard or allowing others to load work on me, or stress me out by pushing my buttons. You know the kind of negative people I mean. So the best thing to do is slow down and stop muli-tasking and work at a slower pace.

Fibro steals your fun and parts of your life, but we have to give up some stuff, so we can do the other stuff we enjoy. I hope this makes sense and hope you feel better soon. :)

Omg it's so nice to know that someone else knows exactly how it feels to hurt, I had to laugh when Who am I said "EVERYTHIN FRIGGIN HURT!" Because that's exactly how I felt yesterday, except I wasn't shopping I was vacumming a small room, mopping, cooked a meal, baked some cookies and brushed my dog, like and idiot, boy did I pay, I couldn't even roll over to my side. My feet, knees, lower back, shoulder and hands oh and hips hurt so bad. I used to wonder a flare was, but I know now. I believe as long as I just relax I'll be okay LOL! Good day everyone:)

Rest, breathe. When you feel better, you can try it out. I'm sorry but it is the nature of the beast! The beast being fibromayalgia! Stay optimistic!

Oh, I'm sorry. It would be nice to be just as active as you want without having to pay for it.

When I am having a lot of pain (for me) I think of one of my best friends who is a cancer survivor 2x. She is in constant pain, I know because they removed a bunch of bone and muscle, then took muscle from other places to patch her up. Her spine is crooked, there is no way that she is not in pain - even though she rarely talks about it. She has the best attitude in the world. I think it is because she should be dead. She spent 50% of her time over 2 years in the hospital, and she really should be dead. That fact is what I think makes it so that she grabs life with both hands.

So, she is my inspiration and my role model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back