Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
09/2019
Country
AU
State
VI
After many months of bouncing from one doctor to another I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Every day I have shortness of breath, worse at night. My diet is extremely limited. I eat the same meals day in day out - if I introduce a new food I can suffer shortness of breath for days after. I suffer really bad pain in different parts of my body at different times. For the last couple of weeks the joints in both hands are extremely painful- no more knitting for me. One of my fingers is twice it’s normal size & I can’t bend it. I was reading about CBD oil for pain relief & was wondering if anyone has tried it. I am not on any medication for pain.

I tried CBD oil by itself and it did nothing for me. Research on the subject informed me that CBD works better if it is combined with THC, so I got a medical cannabis permit and now I use a combination of medical cannabis and CBD, both in tincture form. I have found this works very well for me. For people who live somewhere it is legal, I recommend trying this to see if it works for you, but everyone is different.

I am so thankful for CBD oil. I have been using it by prescription from my Dr. for 2 years. I would be on nasty pain pills without it. My stomach couldn't take it any more.

I am almost as good as new but I have to pace myself or I pay later when I work too hard in the garden etc. I believe that I did this by not listening to my body and being too stressed. After all, this is an autoimmune disorder. I was a perfectionist and it all caught up with me.
Be kind to yourself and take time to relax, eat well, sleep well and get some light exercise
Best wishes! .

Charlotte's Web CBD oil helps me. It works even better with THC added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back