Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MN
Hi everyone! Im new here. I'm 46, married and three kids. Its so comforting to know this website exists. I feel so alone with this diagnosis. My family just doesnt understand not to mention work! I swear if someone tells me one more time"but we're all tired" Im not responsible for what might happen:) I was put on Gabapentin in March and it has helped my restless legs and sleep but not so much help with pain during the day. The brain fog has lifted slightly since I am getting better sleep. Also on clonazapam for anxiety. I am considering buying a softer mattress to help with hip pain but need to know if its worth spending the money. Has anyone else done this? Look forward to chatting with anyone that wants to!

Getting a softer mattress didn't help me. I have a sleep number that moves up and down so I can sit in bed and read or elevate my feet while sleeping. I do love the moving feature for convenience but I don't recommend the sleep number overall. especially for the price If I was still in the market for a new mattress I'd get a memory foam one. I slept on one of those about 2 years ago for a week while on vacation in Africa and it was a dream. I'm also 46 and have hip pain and sleeping issues. Good luck. Athena

Yes I've been contemplating between a sleep number or memory foam. I have memory foam shoes for standing at work all day and they help alot so I believe Ill Look into one of those. Cheaper too I think. Thank you so much Athena for that useful information! My dad lives in Arizona and when I visit him my symptoms seem to be better, not sure if its the climate or that I'm on vacation...haa. Thanks again. Take Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back