Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
So all I did was use a screwdriver to put a lock on the door.omg my shoulders are so painful.ive never had pain like it.and I've had fibromyalgia 15 odd years.Really gets you down when u do a simple job.

I know. that happens to me occasionally as well. And then sometimes I will bump into something just ever so slightly.....the kind of thing that I wouldn't even notice ordinarily....and the pain shoots all the way up my body and just about makes me scream. It's ridiculous.

Things like this are part of what makes it so hard for others to believe what we say. Because no other known disorder or syndrome causes things like this to happen, especially not on the intermittant schedule they seem to do for most of us.

i get weird random pains as well, and like sunkacola, might bump into something and get a horrible pain reaction from it.

yesterday the front of my right thigh started to cramp up for no reason, was bothersome all afternoon. Today, it is fine.. will probably be something else later.. *sigh*

It's brutal when something relatively simple hurts so much. As if our muscles won't tolerate anything more than lifting our cup of tea without feeling like shin splints. I'm currently hosting tendonitis in the right forearm from spraying some fabric freshener. @Forgetmenot, here's hoping you feel better soon, glad to hear at least you got the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back