Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
8/1977
Country
US
State
TX
Today was especially difficult…deep muscle pain and fatigue…need to sleep…dear Jesus…thank you for your help, comfort and mercy in our time of need…can’t make it without you…

I admit I need to be praying more. My/His Message is hitting me... hard? - no softly, but urgently ... today: try putting my body first more again - meaning sleeping and eating, not my fun - fun will then increase.
So I shouldn't be on here first, I should be on my blog and working thru that paradigm shift once again. But it was worth the while to be reminded I'm not alone (after all...). Off to my blog to ponder: What pre-suppositions are keeping me from doing what is right for me and how can I outsmart them?

I would like to remind everyone that this is an international forum for everyone with fibromyalgia, and we all have our own different concepts concerning religion and spirituality. Therefore, please do not make posts about specific religious beliefs, as this excludes those members who do not have those beliefs, and can lead to conflict and make people feel uncomfortable being here. If you wish to discuss religious concepts you may do so in private messaging. Thank you.

I'm a sun worshipping atheist
Haha, that in combination with your 'name' - you're on a mission to share, too... ? :D
I guess you don't (just) mean getting sunburn or suntan, but the sun being the one biggest natural cause of life. But collecting rain after a longer drought, I must say the sun without water is merciless. Which goes to show how intricate and difficult life is.
But praps it's the sun via early blue and late red sunlight that now seems to be giving me more possibilities in life via more energy. Too early to say. The sun is I guess underestimated, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back