Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
US
State
FL
I'm sick, in extreme pain, and it's raining outside which makes my pain ten times worse. I had so much stuff to do today but I'm so tired and weak and in so much pain I've barely been out of bed today except to let my dog outside. Ugh, when it rains it pours. Literally. All over me. I can't take this. I hope this isn't one of those week long Florida rains. Please let it be over today.

Could be worse (my goto thought), you have a dog. I have a cat. Demanding cute little suckup wants in then out then in then out, all day. Try gabapentin prescription for pain and Elysium Basis from the Internet, too. They both help within a day or two. I try frickin' everything. And I don't sell the Basis or make money from it, my husband heard about from a friend and I tried it. It helped. I'm in Maryland. It's freezing here.

Last edited:
Nothing worse then feeling down and in pain.u need to have your bad day,let lose and really feel sorry for yourself,it sounds silly maybe,but I find a good day of feeling like crap really helps.dont cheer me up don't say the right think.let tomorrow be a new day,but don't blame yourself for feeling crap.we need to feel rubbish sometimes.

I went online to look up the elsysuim basis it is expensive, for a person like me that is single and supports herself. Is there another cheaper brand that would work?

Sorry Brandi

Know the feeling of being so sick u can't do anything.
Just stay in bed and get your energy back.
Things can wait.
Take your meds and it wil pass soon

The rain does affect our bones and muscles it's terrible.hopefully the weather will be better today.
My mom lives in Florida and it goes from rainy to sunny in s couple of hrs lol.

Feel better

Sagey

Hi Lindainaws,

I didn't know how to write back to u without interupting Brandis thread, sorry

Anyway I read the article about Elysium and they mentioned a company Chromadex that was also manufacturing Elysium but cheaper

The article is at wired.com
Titled: The Weird business behind an " anti aging pill"

The article mentions that the cheaper brand is sold under the name "Niagen"

I never tried it yet, but just happen to read the article and it mentioned it
And when I googled it , They seem to have several choices. That might be more affordable but the same ingredient.Please read the article and see what u think.I might try it lol

I hope that helps

Again sorry if I interrupted Brandi's thread

I went online to look up the elsysuim basis it is expensive, for a person like me that is single and supports herself. Is there another cheaper brand that would work?
I tried D-Ribose from Vitamin Shoppe. It was cheaper and effective but had a constipation side effect. With that one you scoop as much as you like. Not a capsule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back