Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
This is new, I've had a terrible pain on my left side for 2 weeks. If feels like these something going on inside. It's slowing me down, which in turn, I'd sad. Still waiting to hear from my rumatolagist.

sorry to hear about this moe; sure you want to wait to speak with the rheummy? The left side has the spleen, parts of the intestines, part of the pancreas, etc. Well, I guess if you've had it for 2 weeks, it's not life-threatening, but I would still try and talk to someone ASAP. please keep us posted on how it turns out.

Fibro goes everywhere...of course get it checked out if you are worried.

Mine is in all my body....I assumed it was like that for everyone but I have learnt a lot from this forum how we are all affected differently.

Good Luck and take care...hope it goes off soon as its not a regular symptom for you.x

Please keep us updated moe, we just never know if it's something to see about or not. Doesn't hurt to check it out.

Strange that it hurts just on the side, maybe some movement you make and are not aware of?

Thanks for the feedback, The pain started the 4th of June and continues to this day. Pretty sure it's my spleen or pancreas. I'm not running a fevor, or anything, I feel ok today, but....I haven't got up yet. Lol.
FOUR years ago I quite smokeing, it took a bad cold and not being able to breathe to make me quit. I'm overweight now by 20 30 lbs. Thanks to Cymbalta and Lyrica. Maybe this pain will help me loose weight, because I don't want to eat, my side hurts bad when I do. Ice cream and drinks are all I can handle. I quite eating meat. My guts just don't digest like they use to.
Maybe this is a strange flair up?

It's probably best to get it checked out soon, especially if it is affecting what you can eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back