Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
I think I must be starting a flare . My skin on my right arm is burning so bad.its like sun burn
But it hurts like someone punched me.everything seems to be happening at once. That's why more then one post lately .ive tired skin cream cold water. Pain killers and resting on a soft pillow .but it feels like someone give my arm to a tiger as a chew toy,
:(

It's horrible Forgetmenot... that's how my whole body is daily now burning that turns to deep throbbing and stabbing so i really understand. I pray yours goes off soon and maybe today is a bit better. x

Willow how rotten to have it all over. I don't no if I could cope .no wonder u don't want to move much .sending hugs xx

Thanks Forgetmenot...yes I wish i was exagerating but I'm not.

The burning that turns to deep pain with rigidity and seizing up of the muscles and joints hurts very much to use or even stretch your body ..it only used to happen when i got stressed.

Then about 18 months ago after a big upsetting event over an extended period where i couldn't get a resolution and peace back in my head....well it became all the time and changed my life.....you take good care of yourself and i'm sure this will pass.

You have lots of oomph/bounce to your personality and that will get you through.x

Let us know.x

Last edited:
I am quite familiar with that sensation, but mine doesn't sound as bad as yours :( Does your happen in different spots? Mine n ever happen in the same spot in a row, but they usually happen in the legs, specially the soles. Lately on the back of my neck, once on my palm. I've had it on my scalp, and even face :( it's awful, I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back