Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
ID
My insurance finally approved my sleep study. I go tomorrow night. They didn't tell me a whole lot except to wash my hair but not to put conditioner in my hair:-? Which is funny because I have super thick super long hair that is going to be snarled mess if I don't use some conditioner, and to bring my meds and current med list.

I was able to get on the website for the center and was able to get some more info a lot of it was common sense stuff, like eat before you come, pack pj's, your own pillow etc. but I wonder what to expect.

I am really nervous about this. My nuero left it that if the sleep test didn't show anything he was going to do an MRI for MS. This is during the conversation where he mentioned he thinks I have fibromyilgia, oh and he also said " I don't want to scare you ...." But then didn't give me any more info just poked around on me some more. I am to follow up everything with him on the phone to get results etc... Otherwise I see him in 3 months. So I am not sure what to expect:confused:

You don't need to be nervous about it, since you won't help anyone with anything by doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back