Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
Sometimes we face many skin problems like pimples, wrinkles and dark spots. We have to take care of our skin very carefully. I use the defense healing salve for such problems. It makes my skin healthy and fresh. Thanks to this amazing product. :p

I started having skin problems years ago, never understanding why I started experiencing these types of problems. I've always wondered is skin problems linked to other health conditions? I understand that skin problems can be from skin cancers; however, is there other conditions that leave the skin in poor condition? Could vitamin deficiencies leave the skin damaged? I think that the body tells a story of our health.

My secret is raw, organic, unfiltered, "with the mother" apple cider vinegar. I rub it on my face every night, even bathe in it. It kills acne super fast and heals most other issues quickly. It's a miracle for sunburns.

I still fight acne, so I need to be proactive (but I won't use the product with that name - it gave me horrible eczema.)

I am suffering from a skin condition called tinea versicolor, this is some small white patches that is on my inner arm; my dermatologist said it's caused from the overgrowth of yeast on the skin and is most commonly experience by persons living in a tropical climate. Whenever the time is humid these patches scratches a lot. I was told by a friend to use a paste made from baking soda and apple cider vinegar so I am going to give it a try.

Skin problems are very common , I belieev once in a life time we all experience it, we all have different types of skins, so the treatments or remedies all depend on the type of skin one has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back