Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombay mum: today at 2:30 the doctor that is willing to do a study on the metal reaction will be calling me to discuss his findings from the test he sent me.
my wife is working from home today so she can hear what he has to say. it's nice to finally get a doctor willing to believe in the oath they took to help folks.
i will post an update tomorrow on the metal thing.

Hi Cmetryme,
What did the doctor say about your metal reaction? Interestingly even I have allergy to non precious metals apart from gold and platinum and wonder whether one of my dental capping is giving me allergy, but usually these things are hypoallergenics.
About the elevation related pain disappearance, well after being in the coastal area when I moved to the hills, my pain had started there for the first time. My psychiatrist discussed with my hubby how mental stress can have psychosomatic effect and it could be due to internalizing of emotions. He seemed very much to agree with the same. Sometimes we have too much expectations from ourselves, atleast I do...sorry> did.
About you being a healer, its Karma. We are all on the same Earth. Drinking the same water and breathing the same air. there was this law vaguely remember from school, that energy can neither be created nor destroyed but only changes from one form to another. So lets fill our lives with positive energy by spreading peaceful energy.

so the study doctor said that the elevation can help with the pressure on the body.
he said im very sick and now wants to do blood work before telling me any more.

a man that says it like it is.. i love him already. he also has metal allergies.
he told me that even if he find what is causing the metal reaction that there is no cure or testing or drug for it.

im hoping someone else has it in the future and it helps them.

its a first step.

On the recommendation of a friend from another health group and she knows about the hip mess nerve damage and bodywide OA, which as I see it are all WORSE than any fibro stuff....she directed me to a company in PA who sells biomagnetics and I talked to the owner, Peter, who also wrote a book. My investment will be under $100 for 2 sets of the power magnets which are the size of quarters or so, and he also thinks magnetizing my drinking water will help relieve OA as well. So to start I'm looking at $100 give or take....I don't want more pain meds. If you want the site, let me know and I'll PM anyone... I know we are not permitted to post links here....

He will guide me in working with the magnets when I get them. Never Know, could HELP.....J

Do a Web Search for information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just posted some magnetic pain info that I'm going to try and it didn't post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back