Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
US
State
Iowa
So for the last couple weeks the pain has been in my legs. Aching..annoying....dull pain. I spent this weekend driving four hours to a family thing. Then four hours back the next day. It was very windy on the way back. So it was a struggle to keep my van on the road. Today my right arm hurts so bad. It starts in my nexk and oddly goes straight down into one finger. Also my legs always feel so heavy and like they are full of fluid. I constantly have neck and shoulder pain. I'm so sick of this. All I do most days is work...barely..then after work go home take a perk and lay in my bed with heating pads and ice packs. I can't even do anything w my kids! How am I suppose to live like this? And like every one else..when I actually have a good pain free or almost pain free day. I try to get everything done thats been neglected. Or I do something fun w kids..and I pay for it for days..weeks. UGH! And talk about sex. It doesn't happen often. .but when it does it the next day it feels like I ran a marathon got beat up and was a punching bag. It's not crazy whips and chains sex its just normal and averge. Almost I said almost..not even worth it. Again..UGH! I tried gabba..but that made me feel like I was gonna die. So basically for the last four years I've been taking perkaset and muscle relaxers. I was hardly taking the perk..I delt w the pain. But lately I have been taking at least one to two a day. I don't want to get addicted to them. And you know how they say keep moving helps..well I call bullshit! The more I move the more I hurt. Ok I think my rant is over. Thanks for reading :)

sorry to hear.

you have to get your partner on board and doing allot more they have to understand!

you cant keep pushing fibro as hard and far as you do and not get a crap load of pain and wore out!

its about hard choices to be maid you have to put your foot down or do a protest of not doing

anything around the house let your partner see your not standing for them not helping more!

not sure im not a mom or that side of the fence just seems and may take wrong that your partner

dont do there end and that stuff irritates me with fibro we need and deserve help deserve if

working to come home and rest from the day at work im disabled my wife works on good days

i try to do things or if shes had a bad day rough day and we have extra in the budget i say

lets just eat out and you rest and relax in the winter shes not good at or like to drive

so i drive all winter its give and take its making the partner feel good she helps me allot

and does allot more than i want her to sorry if thats to much or not my business

take care hope you feel better and find a break

Welcome . It's not easy ,I'm a mum and the thing u say about movement doesn't not apply to everyone. Movement helps me from going stiff .so yer I tell ppl to move if u can.
Your working that's a whole new ball game.
My other half works 12. Hours a day he comes home and has to take care of his mum. I'm afraid he don't have a lot more to give.so it's about balance . If u can do stuff do it.if u can't leave it for another day.
Don't think I don't no how hard it is to see a house not cleaned the way u want it. Feeling pain 24 hours of everyday is not how I saw my life.
So take a deep breath and try to find ways of cutting down a bit.
Bull crap or not we're stuck with it

I don't have a partner to help me. It's just me and my kids. Right now my neck..shoulder and arm is killing me. The perk is not helping me at all. I can't take this much longer!

hang in there. you can do this. try venting here. your kids need you.

Btw I don't live with my other half ,I deal with this alone to x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back