DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
MI
Hi,
I am pretty sure that one of my triggers is the big change in temperatures. We had several days in the mid 50's and then this week lots of days in the 70's. I got about 5 or 6 hours of sleep last night. Not bad, right? I mean we need 8 hours each night but I slept straight through for 5 or 6 hours so I probably got the REM sleep I needed.
I just had to take a nap this afternoon. I slept for 2 1/2 hours. My husband said he tried to wake me up but I just couldn't wake up. I heard him come in and talk to me but I was just sooooo tired.
I slept right into my pool therapy time. darn it! darn it! darn it!
It doesn't seem fair. I'm awake during the cold days and asleep during the nice warm days. Razzberries!

I know what you mean! We've been having lovely weather here in Maine this week and I have been trying to enjoy every moment of it because I know the cold is coming. I crashed for four hours this afternoon and missed my afternoon bask in the sun with my cat, George.

It never fails that when we have nice weather all I wanna do is sleep. I think when the cold weather comes through it makes me hurt so bad that I can't sleep. That when the warm weather hits it's just nice to be able to have relief and be able to get some sleep. But at the same time frustrating that we can't enjoy the weather get outdoors. Maybe we should get a lawn chair and take a nap out in the lawn if that is possible. I know I live in a small town. So I could do it. Just as long the sun isn't to bad to where there is no chance of a sun burn. Lol Of course you have somebody home to check on you from time to time.

It never fails that when we have nice weather all I wanna do is sleep. I think when the cold weather comes through it makes me hurt so bad that I can't sleep. That when the warm weather hits it's just nice to be able to have relief and be able to get some sleep. But at the same time frustrating that we can't enjoy the weather get outdoors. Maybe we should get a lawn chair and take a nap out in the lawn if that is possible. I know I live in a small town. So I could do it. Just as long the sun isn't to bad to where there is no chance of a sun burn. Lol Of course you have somebody home to check on you from time to time.

I agree Brandy. I sometimes wish that I had a hammock and a shade tree. I seem to have developed a photosensitivity. My skin on my neck, shoulders, and arms have mottied skin. Even fluorescent lights can play havoc. So a shade tree would be.nice.
Lol @ having someone at home who can check on you from time v g to time.
"Okay woman, time to turn over!"

I have been telling my husband for a while now that a hammock under the tree would be perfect. He always just laughs. I'm not graceful at all. He just tells me that I would roll right off the thing sleeping. Lol. I'm with you tho. Fluorescent lights have been killer for me lately for some reason. They give me an instant migraine. Then I'm down with that for days. For e I would rather have a room with curtains closed with no light coming in at all. My kids tell me all the time I'm a vampire. Lol

LOL Ms. Brandy Spencer, Vampiress
Watching someone rolling out of a hammock while sleeping in it would be kinda funny. You could get a netted one. The sides come way up on those. I'd have to lay a blanket on top of it though or I'd probably stick an arm or leg through one of the holes. :p

Lol your probably right, I should put a blanket on it or I would be the one to put a arm or leg through. I am the one to trip on over air and break a leg (I've actually done this btw) I don't know how your weather is right now but we are experiencing some crazy weather right now. Started out very warm this week. Then Wednesday a cold front came through with 50-60 mph winds blowing over everything and everyone. Including trees and electric poles. Some experiencing power outages. Then woke up today and it is freezing outside. I guess I don't need to tell you that this has played havoc on my body. To the point I can't move. I'm telling you Mother Nature is bi-polar! I am dreaming of this hammock. I know winter hasn't even started but I'm dreaming of warm weather. ~Brandy

Brandy,
I hope you get a hammock for Christmas! lol We've had the same type of weather. The gusts got up to 49mph yesterday but all night long I could hear it pushing against the house and windows. They say that today the gusts are only 30 mph. Can you imagine living in the upper peninsula of Michigan or any of the states that border Canada. I bet they've already gotten snow. omg sorry. I said a four-letter word.

Cheryl Ann,
I can't believe what you just said. You should go put soap in your mom now. Lol. No I could not imagine living up there I couldn't take it. My moms bestfriend lives in Alaska and they got their first falling about a month and a half ago. She sent pictures. I couldn't believe it. She keeps saying I should come visit. I would love to go to Alaska once in my life, but the thought of that just makes my body hurt. I couldn't imagine being there. That makes me so made that this controls me this much. I have to think about weather before I could even think about traveling. How sad is that?

Over the years I have noticed, living in Sd, if there is a big change of temperature, from day to night I can easily go into a flare up. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back