Not open for further replies.

Kittykat12

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
UK
awaiting diagnosis for fibromyalgia in fact got my telephone consultation tomorrow. I would like to know if any suffers suffer from mouth ulcers? No sooner do I get rid if one another 2 crop up. All in different places around the inside of my mouth so I.know its not dental or damage related. They are so sore and they never come on their own.

I have not heard of that being associated with FM. I would have an ENT check out those mouth ulcers, if I were you.
You never know for sure what is dental related and what is not, just because they are in different places doesn't mean they are not dental in origin, and doesn't mean they are. Only a doctor can tell you.

awaiting diagnosis for fibromyalgia in fact got my telephone consultation tomorrow. I would like to know if any suffers suffer from mouth ulcers? No sooner do I get rid if one another 2 crop up. All in different places around the inside of my mouth so I.know its not dental or damage related. They are so sore and they never come on their own.

Are you on any medication?

Nothing that I havent taken for a while. Spoke to pain management they said its not connected to fibromyalgia and to speak to my doctor

Just to let you know that I was diagnosed with fibro years ago and besides most of the normal symptoms I do suffer a lot with mouth ulcers. In fact the mouth ulcers that start to appear often signal a coming flare-up. Huge dose Vit C is all that I could find that at least let them heal sooner and seem to control the outbreak a bit

Oh thank you so much for that. It really helps knowing im not on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back