Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Well one of the things I suffer from is sore skin.
Sometimes it’s so sore I can’t touch it.
It’s mainly under my arms.
I do find moisturiser helps.
I know a lot of us have this.And any ideas to get comfortable I’d try .

I use outback pain relief.. massage the area well with the oils...

Oh not heard of that’s thanks

Too silly to ask ;-) , so just sayin': I had that a while, till I realized I was using a deodorant with alcohol in it, altho I have very sensitive & dry skin. :rolleyes:

Mine is dove do think I’m ok .but thanks anything is worth a look x

Yeah, I have this, too. Usually on my deltoid, but I have it other places, too. I haven't found anything that helps.

My skin has also become incredibly sensitive and intolerant to allsorts of chemicals and fabrics. I have found castor oil (coldpressed, organic, hexane free) to be fantastic for soothing and moisturising. I don’t use any cleanser. I only use room temperature water with a micro fibre cloth to clean my face. The other thing that is very gentle and deeply nourishing is seabuckthorn oil. Of course, everybody is different. I found eliminating as many chemicals as possible helpful. No dryer pads for the tumble dryer. No heavily scented creams. No SLS, parabens, petroleum, and so on. I used to be constantly in pain with fibro rashes and inflammation on my skin and have managed to get it well under control for the most part. It’s can be so frustrating. I hope you find something to soothe your skin.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it was particularly painful under my armpits and I found that deodorant was a big culprit. I went without deodorant for awhile and the pain went away and the skin healed. Now, I spray a bit of milk of magnesia under my armpits after a shower and it works really well without any irritation.

My Neck is the one hurting most...than because of that it radiates to my scalp and down my back. it s annoying.. and the worst part is that the only think that works is wine...but i cannot keep drinking every night because of it.. Any suggestion?

Well suger it sounds like tension headache to me.people tend to forget there are many different headache.And me and my mum suffer from them to.mine goes just where yours does .and sometimes in my eyes.if I’m due a Period I get wicked headaches ,all down my neck.the wine may work because it relaxes you. Next time try some pain killers xx

My daughter has Eczema .we have nothing in the house with any perfume in.we both use the same creams so I just think it’s fibro more then what’s in my creams or sprays.even my washing powder and conditioner are perfume free.

Well suger it sounds like tension headache to me.people tend to forget there are many different headache.And me and my mum suffer from them to.mine goes just where yours does .and sometimes in my eyes.if I’m due a Period I get wicked headaches ,all down my neck.the wine may work because it relaxes you. Next time try some pain killers xx
yep.. goes in my eyes too. this past weekend i went to get tested for covid cause i thought..headache, eyes hurt, feel warm. good god was negative. it s really a challenge to understand what symptoms are covid and what are the FM cause they are the same. the only thing probably is if you have fever which i did not.

Don't know if you have it in the UK but it's a product called Dr. Teals here in the U.S. and it's a body line of Epsom Salt, Bubble bath, Body wash, Foot cream and Body Lotion. I love it and helps tremendously with the skin issue.

Many people who have skin issues (and other issues for that matter) benefit greatly from removing all chemical-containing products from their house entirely and doing their cleaning with white vinegar and other natural substitutes.

Stopping the use of all cosmetics and other products on the hair and skin is also recommended. I'd do this and let a month go by to see if it helps, then if you really want to slowly add in one thing at a time of the all natural, non-chemical products you don't want to live without. but read ingredients - many things just put "natural" on the label but it doesn't mean it's not full of chemicals. the cosmetic industry is not regulated the way food is (in the US, anyway) and they can put whatever they want into these concoctions, even if they are known to be harmful.

By eliminating everything and then bringing in only one product at a time you may find the thing or ingredient that is causing, or exacerbating, your skin problems. My skin and hair have been much healthier since I stopped using products on them; I have not used shampoo for years and my hair is healthier than it has ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back