Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
AL
Hello. I am currently awaiting two months to see a neurologist (waiting is the worst part). Here are my symptoms. Sounds like Fibro or no? I understand that you guys are doctors but maybe someone experienced same symptom?
1.Muscle tightening sensations everywhere (head, face, jaw, hands, legs, even internal organs like chest and throat). Sometimes I try to speak and my jaw tightens up
2. Extremely heavy feeling in right arm, left leg. Sometime this sensation appears in other places but goes away quickly. The left leg and right arm are pretty constant.
3. Random twitching everywhere (But I ve had that before years ago so not really concerned about that).

Hi Tattat, people with Fibro experience all of those things you describe, and hundreds of other things. No one here can tell you if it sounds like fibro or not, really. The wait is dreadful and I am sorry you have to wait. But only having all the tests and ruling out all the other things that could be causing your issues will let you find out what it is. Meantime, you can at least get support here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back