Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/2007
Country
US
State
Rhode Island
HI, Is there a spell check option here? I am the worst speller. I dont want anyone to get agrivated with my posts.

Chrispy93,
Well your in luck there is a spell check. In the quick reply box on the right-hand side see the blue check mark with a tiny ABC on top of it,
that is the spell-check. I think it is offered when you start a new thread, as in when asking a new question. It is always good to know how to check on those hard to spell words.

By the way welcome to the forum. I am glad you found us. See you around.

hey thanks 1sweed. i appreciate your kindness. but i do not have a check mark anywhere. only thing on the right side of this box are tiny arrows up and down to make this box bigger or smaller. and in a new thread box there are smilies on the right side. i thought it was odd since there is a tool bar with other options. i know i can have some pretty good brain cramps and fog out but i'v looked 3 diferent days. maybe my system too old? i dono.

This seems quite strange that the abc with blue check is missing on the pages you see. You might need to try a different browser. What browser do you use? Or maybe your virus protection is blocking certain pictures. I am using IE browser and the spell checker is visable. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi Chrispy.. you don't have to worry too much in here about spell check. You won't annoy anyone coz we are all as bad. Spell check is a ***** to work properly on a tablet anyway so I don't really use it as most of my posts will show! Lol
Let just say we have our own Fibro code : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back