Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
yes I no its not fibro ,and u would think owning a chillie rosa hair tranatula I'd love spiders right ?
Wrong,here in the UK we have giant house spiders that are the fastest spider on earth. As told by the GBR.and every year we cut the corn and these black buggers come out to play.at night when your in bed.
So add the fact that there now getting to the size of said tarantulas ,was on the web not far from where I live. I'm not exactly trilled. The joy of going to bed under a window doesn't get me filled with excitement. Move the bed u say .whats the point they climb wall for a laugh.
My daughter swears she heard one run across the room I told her don't be so silly. Guess what .lets just say I moved faster then my fibro could lol.
I no your asking why keep tranatulas ,I did that to help with my fear. I don't even see my pet as a spider I no mad .but I don't .its the speed of these buggers I don't like.
And yet we could kill era flat with a flick .so why on earth are so many of us scared to death,

Forget, you are a better woman than I am. I would not be able not keep a tarantula. Even reading a science book about spiders leaves me jumpy

send her some farm and fleet barn bug spray that shit kills everything in secs wife hates the smell.

but man instant drop fun to watch die or a sec of twitching lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back