Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/1995
Country
US
State
ca
Hello everyone, this is my first time joining a support group. I was diagnose with Lupus, Scoliosis, and fibromyalgia in 1995. I worked until 2001. I still am not use to the limitations. I basically still hurt myself because I'm an extremist. Once I start something I have to finish. I realize I'm on the bottom of my own list. I help everyone as if I have no conditions then it sets me back. It's all about taking better care of me!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I think it takes all of us a while to adjust to the fact we can't keep on doing it all and we suffer for doing so. It is hard to give up parts of your life and settle for less. I still want to do things on my own but my body usually puts the breaks on my extra activities when the pain sets in and won't leave. It is so frustrating and yet being in pain all the time is not good either. So your right, it is all about slowing down and taking better care of you.

please join in around the forum and ask questions and offer your opinions to posts. Check out the older posts for some good management of pain tips. Look forward to reading your posts. :)

Hello there Yogi. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back