Not open for further replies.

mtleik

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
NO
I have stabbing pain in some toes and fingers, on the same spot for long at a time, does anybody diagnosed with fibromyalgia have this symptom?

Yep, exactly that and there, but not too bad. No idea what it c'd be yet...

Sometimes. I will get up from sitting down and one of my big toes will refuse to bend and will be very painful. It goes away after a few minutes.

Ah, surprisingly I had it last night. Maybe it heard us talking ;-). Lying in bed my right big toe and the 2nd one 'got stabbed'. Usually I just wait till it goes away after about 5 mins. This time I tried 2 things: my usual hack-for-everything, i.e. twist-stretching, didn't help. So I turned on my front and pressed the toes into the mattress, using my other foot for additional pressure. Then it stopped. Can't promise that it'd've stopped anyway tho...

Yup, it goes away after a few minutes, and I'm kinda got used to it when it happens.

I have this too and for me it's related to sciatica L5 issues. In addition to the stabbing pain in my toes and my foot kind of involuntarily arching in a weird way sometimes I also have pain down the outside of my left leg. I have been working with my PT to help alleviate the pressure on the nerve but it's taking a long time. I did have a steroid injection into my spine L3 and L4 in December which helped other areas of pain but the L5 nerve is still bothering me but I don't want to have another epidural and so I am trying to treat it these other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back