Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
well ive been walking two miles a day up and down big hills. It's help with my sleep and my weight , but the down side is as soon as I stop I go soooooo stiff. Every bit of my body suffers.but having moved in with my mum I can walk the dog without little one. And he definitely enjoys the walks with my dads dog.
Only thing worrying me is dad has his knee done later this summer and il have to walk them both twice a day. I just hope I can keep it up.

you can do it! even if it kills us with laughter when you tell us all about it...lol

Hi Forgetmetnot, Yes, I am having a hard time with the stiffness....any level of exercise, be it walking or household chores makes my pain levels worse and I get so stiff. I am up early this morning (since 4 a.m.) because I keep waking up feeling like my body has gone to stone. Sure wish the medical community would figure this stuff out!

Had a busy morning today and laid down awhile this afternoon. When I got up hands all swollen and so stiff I didn't want to get up. But as soon as I got moving again it cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back