Stiffness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, Forgetmenot. We do what we can do, when we are able to do it. And no one needs to tell you what would be better for you, you know that part. When or if you are ready, you can take that action. In the meantime, hats off to you for your strength and perseverance. :)

My acupressurist had success with L-tyrosine (see the amino acid questionnaire), after similar difficulty - well knowing, but not managing.
Following on that: It may be harder for some, not just mentally, but physically...

Last edited:
my aches have gotten so bad since I had covid back in Feb this year I have now decided to go back to pain management to see if I need my meds adjusted, I feel like I constantly have the flu or have been working out non stop and I have good days only once in a while for me. before that it was only when I over did it.

Long covid, well I feel like that everyday sadly.And I haven’t had covid

Oh so glad I logged in today because I learned something today from you wise and honest people here .
Stiffness sometimes precedes a flare .
For the last couple of weeks I had tried more walking , felt great ! Even danced in my living room a bit lol
Then stiffness so bad - I was walking awkward - I’m a nurse and even in the hallways I was veering off a little and
Of course I’m thinking now what ?
Today.... flare ....pain .... pain ...good night here I am paying dearly for my dance
I have patients to see but I will carve out some time after all is done to cry a little and soak a lot
Oh guys ! Hang in there - when one is down the other picks us up !
Thank you

Bless you ,I offen walk into walls lol ,ppl must think I’m drunk.But I’m T total,it’s a crap club we got here but we do need each other xx

Stiffness also sometimes precedes a flare for me as well. Last night kept awake and then woken by leg pain and this morning woke with stiffness, so I know a flare is probably on the way. but I always do what I do when I think I am getting a cold....take the appropriate actions to try to ward it off and accept that I may not succeed. :)

Hi,I also have painfull stiffness and I got muscle relaxers from my doctor and it has helped alot, getting enough sleep also helps.

Sleep remind me what that is again 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back