Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
WA
I couldn't post this on the combined thread, so going to try and post here... (Fifth attempt)

Fourth attempt....I logged out, then back on. Fingers crossed.

Third attempt...

Second attempt.....Got an error message about token expiring after I hit the submit button just now.......So, I'll retype it.

Keep getting the same error message when I try to click on "Newly diagnosed-struggling". Sorry to be such a pain, but it becomes painful to do extra steps or having to retype. (I'm copying this before I hit the "Post" button)

I am still having a few issues too...my post on maydaze thread disappeared as i submitted itand then i tried to redo it but no reply box would show. After a few attempt and clearing history..logging in and out i did another post an hour or so later but for ages there was no reply box visible to me.

I am also having problems with my most recent posts disappearing. I suspect I can't see the most current version of the threads because they have not changed for days

I am having the same problem DK....If you refresh the page on the actual thread you are trying to see all the latest updates are suddenly visible.

It seems sometimes you have to do this on each thread not just on the website or main index.

Hope that helps. The site def isn't working like before.

Thanks willow, that works :)

I just had a wierd problem where I could only see the first and last posts in the thread, but not any of the posts in between. Hitting refresh fixed it though

Ironically I got the exprired token error trying to post this. I cleared my browser catch data and logged in again - hopefully that will work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back