Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2018
Country
US
State
New jersey
I just had to leave work today cause I’ve been dry heaving and nausea for two days now, anyone else experience this? I’m eating soup now but I’m scared I’ll get nauseous again, that’s actually how I was initially diagnosed cause my stomach was in knots but there was nothing wrong with my intestines, anybody else know how to deal, normally pepto and some non acidic food but it’s not cutting it today

I just had to leave work today cause I’ve been dry heaving and nausea for two days now, anyone else experience this? I’m eating soup now but I’m scared I’ll get nauseous again, that’s actually how I was initially diagnosed cause my stomach was in knots but there was nothing wrong with my intestines, anybody else know how to deal, normally pepto and some non acidic food but it’s not cutting it today
I have had tummy troubles for years, was diagnosed with IBS over 25 years ago. I get random bouts of nausea that are pretty intense and thats not normal for my IBS. I am not sure how old you are but I am 53 and going through menopause and thought maybe the tummy issue could be partly due to that?? I dont know anymore...........seems like Fibromyalgia does alot of crazy things to our bodies!!

I’m only 27, so I don’t think if menopause but I just learned early on set menopause is a thing so I hope not!

I’m only 27, so I don’t think if menopause but I just learned early on set menopause is a thing so I hope not!
From what I know Fibro can affect many parts of the body. It seems to be a condition with a wide variety of symptoms and its definitely not fun for sure. Hard to tell if its stomach flu, allergies, arthritis etc. We just have to take each day as it comes and deal with it in the moment. Frustrating at times for sure.

I was diagnosed with IBS at 20 then Interstitial cystitis at 50 then shortly after that, Fibromyalgia. I have had bouts of morning nausea usually lasting about a week at a time off and on for 16 years. Remembering back, I had urinary problems early as ten years old and neck and shoulder pain started when I was 32 or so. I must also mention that the nausea with the IBS came I believe right after my Hysterectomy at age 44.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back