Stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStudent

Reason
DX FIBRO
I have had most of the symptoms you can have with Fibro. Stressing over them makes them worse. Deal with them the best you are able to and go on with Life! You had bad pain in the past and got though it. You will get though it TODAY!

That’s a great way to look at it. Especially when you are feeling down. I’ll have to remember this (not just for fibromyalgia but for other struggles too). Thank you for the inspiration 😊

Your words are great ones to remember, and live by!

I’m currently going through a major flare-up, caused by getting sick, (covid) the death of a good friend, death of my dad, and work - both mine & Hunny’s. Thing is - because of a back injury, and concentration on its affects, I tend to forget I have FM. Crazy, right? Anyway - I was STRESSING out, because I was sick, in pain, and exhausted, and getting worse daily. A distant family member / friend posted a meme on social, and it was a forehead smack moment - DUH!!! It’s your Fibro! Since that realization - I’m not stressed - at all! Just dropped back & punted. Went back to my ways of dealing with it, like I did when first diagnosed. The mental of realizing what it is, was beyond huge for us. Day by Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back