kmpisces

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
PA
I seem to have this sudden fatigue time of day. It happens most days. Even if I am feeling well, when 5pm hits, I feel so exhausted. I often have chills then as well. Anyone else have a time of day that hits them like this?

My time of day is around 1pm. No matter what I'm doing, I have to stop and lay down. It all happens so quickly that I can wake up an hour later and not even remember that I laid down to go to sleep. It's usually the couch, can't make it upstairs. It's not everyday though, but several times a week.

Oh, man, I get this too, only mine hits around 3PM. From there, it's just a struggle to stay awake, since napping half the time only makes me feel worse.

I've found that eating a small amount of natural sugar (like in fruit - I'm partial to grapes, myself) can help give me a little bit of a boost. It's not perfect, but it can help me at least get a few more things done before I go rest on the couch for a little while.

Mine was after the noon, there are some days I wake up, but I still feel tired. I then take a nap, but I wake up feeling as if I had never taken a nap in the firstm place. I must admit I feel way better since I started taking a chromium + green tea supplement combo. Some days I feel completely fine tho.

I seem to have this sudden fatigue time of day. It happens most days. Even if I am feeling well, when 5pm hits, I feel so exhausted. I often have chills then as well. Anyone else have a time of day that hits them like this?
I get tired about 10a,m, most days! I have learned to leave myself 30-40 minutes to lie down - I try to do deep breathing exercises, that helps me to relax. That doesnot mean I feel good for the rest of the day, some days are better than others. If I am doing something that really interests me, I forget the tiredness for a bit.

Because I don't get up until after 10am, on most days, I hit a wall at around 8pm. I could easily crawl into bed at that time but, if I do, I don't sleep the night. I'm up about 3am and cannot get back to sleep. So I force myself to stay awake. Then around 10pm, I'm wide awake until about midnight. It doesn't matter how tired I am, from 10 to midnight I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed. Then, if I don't take a Benadryl, I'm lying awake, in bed, awake until about 1:30. Then I'm ready to sleep. I wake up a lot but the Trazadone makes me fall back asleep right away. I wake up at 7:30am as, the dogs need out. I do that, crawl back to bed and sleep until at least 10.

It happens to me usually right after getting out of bed in the morning and again around 3:30 PM.

Yes I'm the same Sharon, getting out of bed in the morning and then again in the late afternoon.

Mine is about that time too. Sometime between 2-5 usually. I have the Epstein Barr virus, so I think that is what causes my fatigue. I also take vitamins to help with energy like B12.

Mine peaks early morning and then gradually improves throughout the day. I get the chills later in the day though. The worst is usually over by 12-2pm. By 10pm I sometimes almost feel normal on a good day.

Hi, I have different times of day when my fatigue hits me. The time that it happens most is around 3-4 pm. It comes on suddenly and I am over-whelmed with tiredness. My brain doesn't work that well either. I usually drink a hot cup of tea and this will help slightly. I know people without fatigue syndrome will feel tired at this time of day also. I guess it could be low blood sugar as well as the fatigue syndrome. Eating citrus fruit has helped me somewhat when this happens. Also if go home and have a nice warm dinner, with lots of veggies and protein, this really helps the fatigue. But then there are times when nothing helps my fatigue and all I can do is lay down and rest of the day.

The next worst time of day is when I first wake up. It's crazy to feel tired when I first wake-up, it's like the sleeping all night has never happened. I cannot wake up and I feel like I could sleep for the whole day. Most of the time I can drag myself out of bed and it will take a couple of hours to wake up, if at all.

I have also noticed that my fatigue happens when I am under emotional stress of some kind, could be when I am sad, depressed or angry. I have found that if I keep my emotions under control, when possible, it lessons my fatigue.

I think some kind of meditation would help me and others when it comes to dealing with emotions and fatigue that is associated with it.

Ever since I came back from the Netherlands I start to feel like a sack of potatoes by 5 or p.m. I feel like dropping dead on the bed, but sadly I have a lot tasks to complete and my extreme exhaustion isn't a good excuse anymore. I need to find something that can help me with this awfu fatigue, it seems the pills I'm taking for that are no longer helping :(

Mine comes and goes - there will be weeks when I have to leave work and go take a nap, or I fall asleep the minute I get home and weeks when I don't need a nap. It's a lot worse when it gets dark early. The time will be consistent over that week/10 days, but might be different the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back