Not open for further replies.

sweetkamie20

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2022
Country
US
Curious if anyone ends up feeling like they got a sunburn even though they didnt go outside? also wondering if anyone developed fibro connected to a staph infection...thanks :)

Curious if anyone ends up feeling like they got a sunburn even though they didn't go outside?
Yep, read that from some. Looked up (elsewhere): About 5 people over several years there, e.g. due to exertion. And using the search box here similar, a few people last year(s) and 2017. Praps you can find something useful there, but I doubt it.
I have also had a similar feeling since the jabs/MCAS so am putting that down to an immune system reaction due to the jabs - but maybe it's actually an immune system reaction for others/you too?
also wondering if anyone developed fibro connected to a staph infection...thanks
Well many people connect the ultimate beginning of their fibro to a virus infection like EBV or in my case swine flu, rarely to a bacterial infection, but Lyme, and that is one. And why not. The symptoms people get from such infections are similar. And if the body overreacts, why not chronically. One treatment idea would then be keeping zinc levels up as well as a healthy diet and vitamins.

Don't know if you can now see it, but these questions might then be connected, the first as a symptom and then second as a trigger related to the immune system. So you could trigger hunt when you get the sunburn feeling: If it comes with every exertion that alone wouldn't explain the immune part or help you more than just pacing more diligently, but if it comes with exertion plus certain foods etc. that might be worth a specific trigger hunt and elimination... (Another treatment which I try when it's an immune reaction is cold water, which'd fit to the burning feeling.)

Last edited:
No to both questions Sweetkamie (which makes a change for me) ;) But I hope you find the trigger (y)

Interesting! sounds like an allergen then since it hasnt happened often. hmmmm. detective hat on.🧐

sounds like an allergen
Yeah, but it's better leaving it wider open using "trigger", as allergen in the strict medical sense doesn't even include intolerances, and most of what we suffer from will not be provable... We know what you mean, of course. 👐 😃

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's better leaving it wider open using "trigger", as allergen in the strict medical sense doesn't even include intolerances, and most of what we suffer from will not be provable... We know what you mean, of course. 👐 😃
Goooood points. allergens is so much easier though 😭 oookkaayy im converted to intollerances.

havent checked out your music yet but im gonna. husband is passed out in my lap and snoring of course 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back