Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
01/1992
Country
US
State
MI
Has anyone experienced a sunburn like feeling up and down their spin and under shoulder blades?

If you mean a burning pain I was getting and sometimes still do. I've found b complex vitamins and rose geranium essential oil has helped.

Yes, it burns like a sunburn. I will try the b complex....thanks

I have had sunburn like symptoms for about 5 weeks......face.hands, wrists, arms,shoulders, upper chest and upper back. Comes and goes in intensity. This is new for me, didn't connect to FM, is this a common thing?

Yes and at times it is much worse than muscle pain for me. Lyrica helps a lot. I take a high dose. Also repetitive movement makes it worse. Does this sound like what you are describing? For me it is a type of nerve pain. I get it in many place of my body. Is it like your skin is stretched and tight and burns?

Mine just feels like a bad sunburn, skin often stings when touched, and yes, I found some activities make it worse as well as stress and anxiety.

Yes Uhura and Chrissy R, that is it.

Google Allodynia.......I think that is the name for it.

Allodynia - it is the name for it; I've been reading a lot about it as I experience this burning a lot, mostly my legs, and sensitivity to my clothes touching my at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back