Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
pa
It showed out of no where I didn't hit it of anything. Its between the bone anthe tendon/ligament (whatever is there) its about 6 inches down my shin and purple. I didn't notice it till I went to lotion my knees which are filling up with liquid ( just in case it's connected). so it didn't hurt any more then normal everyday psin, until I touched it....... That was probably the worst thing I could have done. Now it hurts and burns any ideas of what it is. I don't know if I can put pics on but then it would be easier to know what I'm talking about.

I bruise easily, but I suggest getting that looked at by a doctor if there's no logical reason for it to be there.

Yea I'm going to tomorrow but I was at a funeral and home so I don't see where I could have done anything to it was just wondering if there were any ideas

Doesn't sound good...let us know what you find out. Take care. Hugs.

I will its going away but the purple is turning like a yellow like a normal black and blue mark and its not sunk it as bad.still going to the Dr for it though and my water in my knees. Hugs back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back