DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
state
Hello,

Has anyone tried fibrorelief supplement? I found it on the website called fibro treatment groups.

If you have, whats your experience with it?

Thank you!

Link is not allowed. If anyone is interested please do a web search.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not find it helpful. Definitely no where near a cure all. If you're concerned about muscle tightness and inflammation; stretching, walking and Tylenol work for me. As well as limiting foods in the nightshade family like tomatoes.

I agree that avoiding the nightshades and doing stretching like yoga, really helps as well as walking, swimming etc. The herb Cat's Claw or Una de Gato is helpful, Epsom Salts baths, Magnesium and D-Ribose. There are other things but I found I had to experiment to find what worked for me.
Good luck!

i have hd immense relief with vit d. remember to always take it with magnesium for them both to work maybe also get yr vit d levels checked (bloodtest) it really helps with the muscle pain and energy levels . the minute i forget to take them i can feel the difference. also dont take together with multivitamins as the magnesium can interfere with absorbtion. i also use elastic supports on bad days i weaar so many i look like a mummy. lol even tho i live in a hot humid climate muscles can still get cold and stiff when it rains. one last thing heat plasters are good especially if you have to sit for a long time. i prefer the tiger balm plasters. Stay strong!

Devil claw and vitamin b complex worked for me. Hot bath realy realy help before going to sleepp. When your neck shoulder arm leg pain tried to kill you take hot bath at morning or night.

Thank you very much for the information.

What is a hot plaster?

I have been prescribed Cymbalta, but I only take 30mg. I don't tolerate medication very well. I haven't slept well for years so I also take Trazadone and if needed 1/2 Ambien.

I usually end up taking 1/2 vicodin 5-325 every night when I get home from work. I seem to be able to tolerate the pain better at work... I guess that my mind is occupied. But when I get home some days it really hits me. If there is additional pain I take 1/2 Baclofen. I take a lot of halves as you can see. So I'm not loopy but it takes the edge off.

My husband has had MS for years and sometimes it feels like I'm having sympathy pains. :)

I am not familiar with some of the supplements you have mentioned, such as cat's claw or una de gato. I take Vit D religiously. In fact I had to cut back because my levels were getting too high. Initially Vit D worked well but now I don't feel any different.

I walk for exercise but working full time kinda makes it hard. I used to walk for 20 minutes 3x a week, but I slacked off some during the winter and find it hard to get back into the routine.

Don't have a bathtub, only a shower so soaking isn't an option.

I do get an hour massage once a month but have been thinking about maybe changing it to 1/2 hr 2x a month, but just not sure if I want to do that.

Whatever suggestions you have would be great.

I've never used it, but I know it exists. I use a lot of supplements for FM and OA and very little meds. Armour thyroid and BP meds and IBUPROFEN.

Got a system I'm working with for years. I don't let myself run out of DRibose.

My sister is declining with MS and today actually I just rec'd new info from an MS nutritionist here in LA....She has controlled MS, my sister didn't "watch" her carbs/sugar. I'll look for the MS info and post it for you.

Here is the MS news:

((Case Western Reserve University stated in the journal, Nature, "This truly represents a paradigm shift in how we think about restoring function to multiple sclerosis patients." They found the antifungal cream, miconazole, instructs stems cells in the brain to repair nerve damage of those with MS. )))

Do some research. J

thanks for sharing what you have learned. i did hear from a paramedic instructor that there are meds that will coat the nerves like electric tape raped around a lamp cord to stop the burning on the skin. it doesnt heal the nerves though. its a band aid.

i just did some research on this cream and thought i would pass it on quickly.

Miconazole cream is used for:

Treating vaginal yeast infections and relieving external vulvar itching and irritation associated with yeast infection.

Miconazole cream is an antifungal agent. It works by weakening the cell membrane of the fungus, resulting in the death of the fungus.

Do NOT use miconazole cream if:

you are allergic to any ingredient in miconazole cream

you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor

Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.

Before using miconazole cream:

Some medical conditions may interact with miconazole cream.

Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:

if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding

if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances

if you have the blood disease porphyria or a history of liver disease, or you have been exposed to HIV

if you have stomach, shoulder, or lower back pain; fever; chills; nausea; foul-smelling vaginal discharge; or vomiting

if this is the first time you have had vaginal itching and discomfort
if you have vaginal yeast infections often (eg, once a month or 3 in 6 months)

if you are taking antibiotics

Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with miconazole cream. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:

Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of side effects such as bruising or bleeding may be increased

This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if miconazole cream may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.

please check with the pharmacist first if you want to try this.

My rheumatologist told me that is i were to find a supplemenmt, then try one with SAMe, Vit B12, vit d, and Magnesium. He stated that several of his patients have tried this new supplement with these ingredients, i tried it for 3 weeks, and it has helped me with my muscle pain and fatigue the most. You can find it by doing a web search, and typing "doctors label fibromyalgia" he stated that it is made by real doctors. hey, worth a try. I don't like supplements that have 10-20 ingredients, seems like such a "shot gun" approach.
Hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for the information.

What is a hot plaster?
It's a plaster you can wear for several hours very heating. Tiger balm, Panadol,sell pas are just a few can normally get in supermarkets

I take cymbalta 60mg twice a day also Targin and lyrica maximum dose I also take myonal which has helped a lot and oxy nam for breakthrough does anyone know if I can take ribose on top I also take vit d, magnesium. Iron and b complex

Hi everyone,
I was on lyrica for about 3 years and got off of it, terrible drug, it took me a month and a half to wean myself off of it per my docs instructions on how to do it....that's how bad it is. I have been taking a patented oligo vitamin, and using all not toxic cleaning products and dryer sheets etc...this has helped me tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back