Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
sa
State
eastern cape
Hi every one I am new here, but ive been suffering from fibromylgia for a while now. I have been married for 4 years to a man i love more than life but who unfortunately dosint support or make a effort to understand what im going thru. Which means im constantly in tears and having figths. He Is a perfectionist and hes expectations of me are out of this world. I dont know what to do anymore. I feel alone. Does anyone have advise?

welcome,

read my posts called "what is fibromyalgia" and "starting a daily log book and why it helps"

this will help your husband and you understand your pain. if he loves you he will try it.

try not to fight with him. tell him it raises your stress level and it in turn raises your pain levels sky high.

if He Is a perfectionist, then he should dedicate time to researching something that will help you.

If he wont do the research, then tell him to lower his expectations of you. he is judging you based on no knowledge at all.

i hope you can work it all out with him. you need his support with this illness.

im here if you need me. thanks for sharing and i hope you feel i helped you today.

Hi thanks so much. I am definitely going to read those articles. I really hope it will work.

let us know how it goes!

you found folks that care about each other here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back