Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
i am now 9 days post op and things are going well other than the fact that i have only showered once in 9 days. Starting Friday I can remove the bandage and then I will be free to shower as much as I want. Can't wait. The doctor said everything looks good, my eating habits are normal, my bathroom habits are normal and I am getting around and doing more things than he expected i would be doing at this stage of the game. my biggest hurdle is getting myself dressed. Some days i do just fine and other days I really struggle. The worst is getting my under pants on. i look like a dog chasing it's tail going round and round in circles. Oh well, this too shall pass. Will write more later. it is hard to type with oly one hand. Thanks for listening.

Krista, I am so happy it went well!

Yay! I glad your surgery went well and that you are healing so remarkably. WTG Krista :)

Brilliant you are doing so well. Gentle Hugs

That's wonderful! I'm so glad that it went well and you're recouping quickly! Your comment about the dog chasing his own tail made me literally laugh out loud ;) Reminded me of the dance I used to do putting my undies on after a spinal fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back