Not open for further replies.

Tahlial3369

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AS
Hello everyone, I’m not asking for anyone to diagnose me but I am asking to see what your symptoms were and what were the weirdest ones ?
I will be seeing a rheumatologist in January for either lupus or fibro
My intuition and with my symptoms I’ve always felt it was fibro especially because of the range of symptoms I have...

I also wanted to know if anyone started getting little blister like tiny bubbles on their face that would hurt and they would pop ? Mine come out when I can feel my body flaring up they are tiny but they make my face red and sometimes my face always feels sunburnt ever since being sick I’ve felt my skin and body is so hypersensitive it’s like my sickness is manifesting through my skin and coming out like that... they aren’t pimples my doctor has seen them
All my bloods have always been so healthy so my diagnoses has been difficult to get because on paper I’m as healthy as a horse but physically I feel I’m dying inside 😂

if anyone wants to share their symptoms or has/had something similar to their face breaking out pls let me know, knowing there are people out there like me makes me feel less alone.

Hi Tahlial, and welcome.
No face blisters here, nor any other kind of skin issues.

I think my weirdest symptom is in my legs, and I call it "the parfait". It is a three level thing that I don't get often, but when I do it's a doozy. the bottom level is a deep, almost unbearable ache that feels as though my bones are being crushed slowly in a vice. The middle level is that feeling you get in your legs when they have been in one position too long, and it is telling you to move, so you move. Only, moving doesn't help, and no matter what I do my legs feel the need to move every 4 or 5 seconds into a new position. It's different from "restless leg syndrome" but similar. And the top level is a feeling like tiny electrical impulses running all over the surface of my legs, or small ants that are biting me. Not only is this the weirdest symptom of FM that I have, but also one of the hardest things to take. It's pretty awful, actually. fortunately it almost never lasts more than a few hours.

Hi - weirdest? Not as bad as all yours tho... These are my ones I haven't heard of much:
My flash-in-the-pan-energy which can often last for 1-2 minutes and then crumbles. So I'm often first off the starting block on my bike at the first traffic lights and feel as healthy as ever and 3 mins. later I'll be overtaken by "everyone" (well, depends). Good practice for getting a feeling for sweet spots: Using that energy, but not to to the full.
And the pain before peeing (others talk of having 'bladder pain') (No docs can help; trying exercises and heat).
Occasionally a very painful total esophagus block (a fellow fibromite in the rheum. clinic said she has that too) (often meaning having to get the food out again manually... New theory: Putting a hot pad on my chest may help).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back