Not open for further replies.

nascarmike

Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
rhode island
Tennessee is considering medical marijuana and I believe that the wording allows the dr. to recommend it if thought to be medically helpful. Good luck down there this is huge news that it is even being brought up for conversation.

I'm glad to hear this. Medical marijuana helps so many people. I also believe that it should be legal, period. Legal for recreational purposes as well as medical. I don't like it, but I know that there are many people out there that do and have no problems in their life: They function, they work, they enjoy life. I really think that the main reason it's not legal is that it might take a big chunk out of the alcohol and cigarette industry. As colorado showed, the state can get a nice size revenue from it's sales. Here is to the future of more legal pot and hemp products!

I think I read they might actually legalize marijuana almost in every state of the country, I think I read the heading of an article stating that. Or maybe they meant they are considering it! I think it's great and I'd so happy if medical marijuana was legal everywhere in the country, I think everyone deserves the chance to legally try medical marijuana and see if it works for them. It worked for me food a while, but could no longer use it because of my asthma and how often I was getting bronchitis.

Best of luck everyone!

I think it would be great if they legalized it. I don't smoke it. I have tried, but don't like it. What I have found is that it works great in creams. It has helped me with my pains and headaches. A relative has provided me with some made with coconut oil. I'm told I can cook with it, but never have. I use it on my neck, shoulders, hips back and temples. Unfortunately, it has a very, very strong distinct smell so I can only do it at home. :)

It's just one more tool for the tool box. I get the impression it's pretty easy to cook up and I've heard that coconut oil has healing properties as well. If it ever becomes legal where you are, consider this way, rather than feeling like you have to smoke it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back