Not open for further replies.

chillax316

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2021
Country
US
Thank you all for sharing updates on your healing journeys. I have learned a lot from you about adapting to and healing from fibro and general health things.

I wanted to share with you an update on my story. Fibromyalgia flared very badly while I was undergoing radiation. I think I had it before then, but not as extreme. During the radiation I had acupuncture 3 times. It helped for about 24 hours then the pain would wake me in my sleep again and persist especially when I woke but often would not go away during the day and was accompanied by terrible headaches and brain fog. I stopped the radiation after two weeks because it was so debilitating to my health. So recently I went to see my chiropractor and he helped me so much with the fibro. He practices a special type of chiropractic called NUCCA. He massaged my head on top and sides and adjusted my lower back and the pain is gone...down to 0. Thanks be to God! The bad news was he said my electrical energy is not good in my cancer area (breast). Sigh. So I am taking Standard Process cruciferous to try and correct this.

I worked with a functional medicine doctor that helped me a lot. I take a zillion supplements to try to heal leaky gut and for optimal health. My favorite part of seeing him is I started to lose a lot of weight (40+ pounds since mid-January) with anti-inflammation diet, herbs and supplements. A lot of little ailments vanished while working with him. I still need to try to get my weight to optimal though.

After the three cancer surgeries in Dec/Jan SIBO set in from the antibiotics IVs I was given during surgery. I read a book The Healthy Gut Zone that is helping me reverse the SIBO that set in post surgeries. The book also helped me better understand leaky gut and how it is the root of most illness.

Because of the cancer diagnosis, I recently discovered Chris Beat Cancer (Chris Wark). It is a great protocol for optimal health. Chris used it to beat stage four colon cancer without typical cancer treatments by overdosing on veggies with juicing and many other changes. It is a ten module program, but densely packed with so many studies and things he learned on his journey. I am still trying to incorporate a lot of things to increase my health. He also wrote a couple books but I am already on overload with the modules.

One of the things I learned about is a healing support group called Healing Strong. I attended a session on zoom tonight for the first time. There was a guest speaker that does acupuncture/functional medicine and she talked about that and allowed questions at the end. On the Healing Strong website they also have something called AroundtheWordin80Days. They take turns reading a few chapters of the Bible each night and finish reading all the way through in 80 days. Healing Strong offers prayer support, general encouragement and healing groups. I like that the cancer healing people call themselves cancer thrivers instead of survivors : ). Healing Strong is not only for cancer patients. It is for all on healing journeys.

Wishing you all the best of health and many breakthrough moments on your journey.
Hugs

Hi Chillax,

It's great to know that you're finding value here, and that you've also found resources and support to aid in your own journey - that's always inspiring to hear!

I wish you continuing success and appreciate your kind sentiments ☀️

Well done you,I’m waiting for a mammogram.I have 8 cysts I’m very lucky .But I remember the worry of waiting .I can’t imagine how tired you must feel ,your so brave .and doing so much to help yourself .I send you big bear hugs and lots of love ❤️, Theres only one of you in the whole universe,so your very special,keep on fighting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back