DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
London
I wanted to recommend a book I have read and have helped me quite a lot. :-D

*Luiqi, You may recommend a book by naming it and telling us the authors name. However, links that advertise a certain place to buy or get it are not allowed on the forum. So please name the book.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread but I did find the book the original poster is talking about. It's called "The Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia - How To Recover From Fibromyalgia In 40 Days" by Manish Arora, and is available online. Google the title (without quotes) to find out where and how to buy it, and read reviews.

It would be interesting to hear from someone who has read it and put the advice to use, whether it has indeed helped them!

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread but I did find the book the original poster is talking about. It's called "The Natural Cure To Fibromyalgia - How To Recover From Fibromyalgia In 40 Days" by Manish Arora, and is available online. Google the title (without quotes) to find out where and how to buy it, and read reviews.

It would be interesting to hear from someone who has read it and put the advice to use, whether it has indeed helped them!

Well then I'm going to hijack it, too. :lol: Because I'd like to say that things like this that sound soooo unrealistic most likely are just that. I mean if "recovering" from fibro can be done in 40 days... uh... wouldn't fibro be totally wiped out of existence and everyone would know about this "wonder cure?"

Maybe if the author had chosen something about "getting some relief" in 40 days, it would get more attention... but a cure?!

I'm not saying don't read it... I know nothing about it, but I think books making claims such as this often end up greatly disappointing readers who are grasping.

I agree with mariposa, I don't buy this junk either..... I personally won't waste my time reading it, but I wonder if the book makes ridiculous claims like some Dr's or people do that real sufferers may find offensive?.. But I would have to agree that the title of the book just makes it seem like a waste to time and money, aka a scam. Lol

Haha hahaha I looked the book up on Amazon and the description it's pretty funny, also the reviews are worth a good chuckle too..

Sounds like it's all information we've heard many many many times before..... And it's 22 pages....... Lol

Might be amusing? If you're extremely bored?

I downloaded the book from Amazon and scanned it. Nothing new here. It definitely shouldn't be called a cure, more like managing fibro. with diet, exercise and good sleep. It's pretty much like every diet book I've ever read. Lot's of advice and recipes, but guess what? i know what I should be eating and I know I should exercise. If I had any control over the part of my brain that pushes me toward unhealthy food, and if there is a part of my brain that is causing me pain and fatigue; I wouldn't have fibromyalgia. As far as I can tell, no one that has fibromyalgia wishes to have it. If all I had to do was eat the right foods or take the right supplements, I would be fibro free. In fact, I have spent so much money and time going down each of these rabbit holes that I could probably retire right now (I'm 55). So just like obesity, the fibro population is being preyed upon by charlatans of every stripe.

What we need is a book called "The Natural Cure for Stupidity - How to Recover from Idiocy in 40 Days." We could autograph it and send it to Manish Arora and all those others who glibly claim a quick fix for a complicated disease.

What we need is a book called "The Natural Cure for Stupidity - How to Recover from Idiocy in 40 Days." We could autograph it and send it to Manish Arora and all those others who glibly claim a quick fix for a complicated disease.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I love it! Let's get writing! Hahaha haha

=]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back