Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
SC
Hi all. Was anyone else very upset at the passing of Maya Angelou on Wednesday, May 28, 2014? As an aspiring writer, inspired by her life, her lessons, and of course her writing, it felt like a beautiful bird took flight out of my world when I heard the news. It felt like the world in which I live became a little more drab and lonely just knowing she had passed away. :sad: I was just wondering if I was the only one who felt this way.

Maya Angelou has always been a woman that I admired and I do have to say that I was saddened by the fact that she had passed away. I always feel that way when someone that I look up to leaves this world. However, I also know that she had a great and filling life and that is something that gives me comfort.

I was sad but I was not upset, becaese, I believe she had done so much and left behind her legacies, all the quotes she would give us are still availabe, I comfort myself regarding her death by saying that she is no longer in pain, so I was sad about her loss, but I was not upset because we still have access to her work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back