Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
11/2021
Country
US
State
MN
Hi all
Anyone ever experience a sensation that moves up through the esophagus. I was tested for acid reflux-negative. This is just a sensation.
Also, any cramping in the lower abdomen? Probably getting a scan. Bloodwork and urine were fine I know fibromyalgia can mess with organs, as well.
Thank you.

Anyone have burning in stomach similar to heartburn?

I went through acid reflux and those sensations, written about it under my dental. Can you share what kind of testing is
done for Acid reflux?

I had it last year. It was something inserted under anesthesia. Then it passed naturally. I had to click a button every time I felt the pressure. In the end, there was no connection to my sensation with acid reflux. I think I did it for several days.

As said, I get heartburn, reflux, and stomach burn, which are interrelated and in my case I interpret them as a hyperacidic stomach, which I can greatly reduce by identifying all kinds of acidifying triggers like sour, onion-like, spicy, minty etc. ("everything tasty" my wife jokes). Things like medicinal clay, bentonite & zeolite don't help me, but do others, what does help me best is a few almonds or if it's not too strong a few sips of almond milk, if it is strong additionally Gastritol, as I don't tolerate the peppermint in Iberogast/STW5.

It's possible that it was this acidity that has caused a Schatzki ring at the bottom of my esophagus (stricture of one third), which result in total blocks if I'm not extremely careful how I eat, several times a week, until I get it dilated.

Yeah mine is not reflux ir acid. It’s a tightness that moves. Sounds like it, but not. Hmmm. Just another reason I think I have an unknown disease. It’s so disheartening. I think it’s nerve related.

Yeah mine is not reflux ir acid. It’s a tightness that moves.
Just having replied to the thread about muscle tension relief that'd then be what I'd assume and treat like I do that. I actually did think my esophagus blocks might be muscular (until I got another gastroscopy done and the GI was surprised to find the Schatzki ring, which he couldn't see 2 years before, only now in hindsight a foreshadow of it). Just none of the things I have success with for my neck/spine, jaw and bladder worked for the esophagus - because it wasn't muscular after all. Maybe yours though?

Thank you. I’ll keep this in mind. However, now I’m putting out the cancer fire 🥲

However, now I’m putting out the cancer fire 🥲
Yup, always good to check that. It's what my wife is worrying about too, even cried the other day, so I'll be getting it checked during the dilation. But am waiting for the amassed winter infections here to decrease... I don't at all want to go to hospital myself, esp. cos my white blood cells are deficient at the moment...

Unfortunately, I was actually just diagnosed with breast cancer. Really?! I thought my aches and pains were my thing. So now, this takes priority. Prayers for no spread.

Unfortunately, I was actually just diagnosed with breast cancer. Really?! I thought my aches and pains were my thing. So now, this takes priority. Prayers for no spread.
Oh my.. I hope it has been caught early and can be taken care of quickly for you..
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for no spread and quick recovery!
gentle ((hugs))

I am so sorry. Sending prayers. Keep us posted! :)

Thank you for praying for someone you don’t know. 🤗 I truly believe in the power of prayer❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back