Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
US
State
VA
Dont think I'm crazy, but I get a weird tingling on the right side of my tongue when I am having muscle spasms in neck and shoulder muscles. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced it? It is the most aggrevating feeling I've ever had.

You might want to speak with your doctor about this as it might be caused by something other than fibro. I get small quivering sensations like tingling in my neck and back, but not in my mouth or tongue. It could be a pinched nerve or another odd symptom of something. If your doctor is unsure you might research it on the web at one of the many medical sites or government health sites. Good luck! :)

I agree with 1sweed, it doesn't sound like a fibro symptom, the best you could do is ask your GP or search online. I don't recommend the latter tho, because every time I do that I end up getting so scared, hehehe. So you're better off asking your GP in my opinion, if he doesn't offer answers, then you will surely need a second opinion.

Definitely go out and seek a doctor/neurologist. Sounds like something other than Fibromyalgia and could be serious. You could also search your symptoms online and find out (which I don't really advise since it's easy to misdiagnose and scare yourself). It could be anything from pinched nerves to something in your head. So it's best to ask a doctor and get things sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back