State
Hertfordshire
I normally suffer from pain ,but lately I’m so tired
I wake up as tired as I go to bed.
I feel like I’m walking through tar.
I can’t think and I feel so heavy.
Give me pain over this tiredness anyway

Give me pain over this tiredness anyway
Yup, agreed! 🤗 I'm not directly tired, but pressure round the eyes all the same, and limbs in tar and heavy.
My overall Ache is similar to the heaviness, immobilizing, so please I'd like to have all the pains back, but be able to move....
My 7th acupuncture session (SE03EP07 😏) just took the Ache of 4 down to 1, but nothing else: Fat lot of use that is...
Spontaneously I started praying during the session (not just for myself), something I haven't been wanting to do recently, but I think I'll do it more now: Puts life into a different perspective.
But as I haven't got the choice to swap pain for heaviness, I'll focus 🔬on enjoying 🥳not feeling pain, using body scans and mindfulness.

Last edited:
Yup, agreed! 🤗 I'm not directly tired, but pressure round the eyes all the same, and limbs in tar and heavy.
My overall Ache is similar to the heaviness, immobilizing, so please I'd like to have all the pains back, but be able to move....
My 7th acupuncture session (SE03EP07 😏) just took the Ache of 4 down to 1, but nothing else: Fat lot of use that is...
Spontaneously I started praying during the session, something I haven't been wanting to do recently, but I think I'll do it more now.
Puts life into a different perspective.
Funny I been thinking a lot about my angels and guides.and trying to put out some positive thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back