Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Today I woke up feeling so tired... I wake up feeling so tired most of the time, I'm just tired to keep on trying every day. I've so much in my mind and no one, but my mother seems to understand how I really feel. My poor mom really tries to help me out, but the rest... specially my boyfriend. Man... this guy is lacking so much common sense! Oh well... at least he tries... wish he'd ask my opinion from time to time tho.

My wrists are killing me and I work full time... I'm taking so many pills I've already lost the count. Life is hard... and has been harder the last 3 years. I wish I could get a break... I'm so tired of feeling sick and not feeling like a normal person! My self-esteem is almost non existent right now... I'm tired of the constant back pain and the MULTIPLE joint issues. Wish fibro was my only problem, sadly it isn't...

I'm sorry if I sound too negative, it's just last days have been to much for me! I just feel like smashing something right now! I feel so tired of this, it makes me feel so angry! I'm just 26 and I feel like a 86 year old woman... is not fair :-(

Hi Trellum,

Just wanted to say that I am so sorry that you are feeling pain and frustration. I really related to your post as I am a 27yr old who also works full-time. My mom is my biggest support, as well, but she lives 60 miles away, so she can only help so much.

Don't worry about sounding negative; that's what we are here for! You're not alone, even on the days when you feel the most dispair. Just know that you aren't crazy, either. It's so hard to live that way!

Hoping you find rest and comfort today. *Hugs*

I understand how you feel. I'm sure we all do. It is okay to vent and to express how poorly you are feeling. It is okay to be very frustrated as well. Do not feel bad about that. Do not feel as if you are being too negative. You aren't!

I understand, too. Today I've been feeling especially tired of all the pain all the time. It definitely gets old! We're here for you....you're not alone!

Hi Trellum,

Just wanted to say that I am so sorry that you are feeling pain and frustration. I really related to your post as I am a 27yr old who also works full-time. My mom is my biggest support, as well, but she lives 60 miles away, so she can only help so much.

Don't worry about sounding negative; that's what we are here for! You're not alone, even on the days when you feel the most dispair. Just know that you aren't crazy, either. It's so hard to live that way!

Hoping you find rest and comfort today. *Hugs*

Hi Mallory! Your post really made me smile... I'm really sorry you're suffering from this as well, we are so young! It's great we have our mother to help us about, it's better than having no support... my mother helps me a lot with her sweet words and actions.

I'm feeling a bit better today, my knees are killing me, but hey! At least I can walk :) I'm trying to be positive, some days are really hard, because fibro is not the only health issue I've to deal with at the moment. Would love it if my boyfriend cared about me as much as he says he does, heh!

Life is hard, but I'm sure we'll see better days! This thought is what keeps me going every day.

Thanks you so much for your sweet and kind words of encouragement :) You rock <3

I understand how you feel. I'm sure we all do. It is okay to vent and to express how poorly you are feeling. It is okay to be very frustrated as well. Do not feel bad about that. Do not feel as if you are being too negative. You aren't!

Thanks, I was a bit afraid I might sound too negative, because I know everyone over here is dealing with different levels of pain :cry: My pain is mild right now, but on my bad days... It's good to know I'm not alone on this, sometimes it's easy to forget that. Knowing this helps me to feel less lonely...

I'm sorry if I sound too negative, it's just last days have been to much for me! I just feel like smashing something right now! I feel so tired of this, it makes me feel so angry! I'm just 26 and I feel like a 86 year old woman... is not fair :-(

You didn't sound negative at all... support groups like this are designed so that everyone can vent and share and cry if needed, without the fear that they'll be attacked or mocked. I can't even imagine any longer what life would be like without the 'Net and meeting others who really *are* in the same boat we're in.

Poor girl; you have every right to complain. No one can relate the the insistent pain we deal with everyday unless they've been there. And let's face it, we're grumblers and not fun to be around but that's not our fault! If they love us like they say they do, they ought to try a little harder.
Vent your head off--we're all here to listen! We've probably all been there too.

The pain is so unrelenting! Bad days outweigh good days; it's a bear!

I understand, too. Today I've been feeling especially tired of all the pain all the time. It definitely gets old! We're here for you....you're not alone!

Thanks :) It feels great to know I'm not alone on this. Today I actually feel better than the other day (when I wrote that). Thanks for the words of encouragement.

You didn't sound negative at all... support groups like this are designed so that everyone can vent and share and cry if needed, without the fear that they'll be attacked or mocked. I can't even imagine any longer what life would be like without the 'Net and meeting others who really *are* in the same boat we're in.

Thanks, Mariposa. I'm very new to this kind of forums/groups, so I'm not quite familiar with how things work over here, but I must say I'm really starting to like it over here :) It's great to know I've found a place where I can be who I am, and say how I feel without the fear of being judged. I couldn't ask for more!

Poor girl; you have every right to complain. No one can relate the the insistent pain we deal with everyday unless they've been there. And let's face it, we're grumblers and not fun to be around but that's not our fault! If they love us like they say they do, they ought to try a little harder.
Vent your head off--we're all here to listen! We've probably all been there too.

Thanks, cinderr! It really helps to know there are people out there who understand what is like to live a life like this. Most people out there just don't get it, most people around me think I'm making things up, that I'm just being lazy.

My boyfriend thinks I'm just a chronic complainer :( I'm trying to stop this tho, as you said we're not the funniest folks to be around. It's great to know there are places like this where you can express yourself freely without the fear of being judged, to be honest it's great!

Thanks, Mariposa. I'm very new to this kind of forums/groups, so I'm not quite familiar with how things work over here, but I must say I'm really starting to like it over here :) It's great to know I've found a place where I can be who I am, and say how I feel without the fear of being judged. I couldn't ask for more!

It's always a good feeling to know that we can talk with others who "know what we're going through" instead of having people just say that when they actually haven't a clue.

Are you still having good days like you had a few last week? I hope so!

I am tired just about every day. I actually quit drinking caffeine in preparation for a surgery that I'm having and after two weeks of withdrawals I can safely say that I feel less tired. Kind of ironic but I think maybe caffeine is not the friend we tend to think it is. I make sure to lay down as soon as I get home from work, just for twenty minutes and that helps me to have energy to cook for the kids. I'm also in bed by eight pm. Getting enough sleep is so important in taking care of fibro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back