Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
hedon
We all know how our tongues can sometimes get white, and many will notice that it gets much worse during periods of illness. I find that my tongue whiteness is perfectly correlated to how bad my symptoms are at any given moment.

The only time my symptoms are non-existent (after an afternoon nap) is the only time my tongue is as red as a strawberry.

Thanks a lot for posting this! My tongue has always been more on the whitish side, but I have yet to see the difference when I'm ''healthy'' and when I'm sick. I will definitely keep checking it daily now on, this is super interesting!

A white tongue is often a sign of yeast (yes, men get yeast too). Think of babies and thrush.

Well they do say tongues can tell u a lot about tumour health.i should start looking at mine and see what happens.

Do you have any issues with gut health? My functional medicine doctor said that a white tongue is a sign of poor gut health. The gastrointestinal system also comprises a significant portion of the immune system, so these can present in other ways as well. I also find that when I am sick (especially acutely such as a cold or stomach bug), my tongue is much whiter.

During bad flare up's I have a white tongue. My acupuncturist always asks to look at my tongue when it's white I have too much ying I think... lack of energy. So they treat my lack of energy with acupuncture and herbal medicine and it helps but doesn't cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back