Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2005
Country
US
State
TX
I recently read something about trace minerals and how they can boost the immune system , as well as enhancing overall health. I could definitely use a boost, and really need to rebuild my immunity after the systemic infection I had. I was wondering if anyone here uses trace minerals, and if so, do you have a recommendation for where to get the best ones at a low price?

I love Solaray Mega Multi Mineral. I first chose it because it contains molybdenum and almost all ingredients are chelate. Solaray is good quality for a reasonable price. This particular one also contains magnissium, zinc, iron, calcium and several other minerals I need. I can tell a difference with it.

I've never heard of it before, actually. I'll have to look into it. It seems like a good idea but obviously I'll have to learn some more before I decide whether it is right for me or not. But, thanks for sharing.

@Eyesup is that a multi vitamin that includes extra minerals that people like us need? If so, is it a pill, liquid, or something else such as a gummy? I'm not familiar with the brand, but will see what I can find on it. I can't tell yet if the Vitamin D is actually helping me, because I've had so much extra pain/inflammation from all the rain and storms we've been getting, as well as the abundance of pollen. Thanks for the recommendation, i love hearing what works for others whose opinions I trust.

@Eyesup is that a multi vitamin that includes extra minerals that people like us need? If so, is it a pill, liquid, or something else such as a gummy? I'm not familiar with the brand, but will see what I can find on it. I can't tell yet if the Vitamin D is actually helping me, because I've had so much extra pain/inflammation from all the rain and storms we've been getting, as well as the abundance of pollen. Thanks for the recommendation, i love hearing what works for others whose opinions I trust.

WarriorPrinces, yes it has a lot of the things we need. I always keep a bottle of magnissium and zinc on Hand and up my magn. When I feel constipated and zinc if I start getting mouth/cold sores. Other wise I just take these now. I like that I don't have to sort out a bunch of supplements. And when it's time to restock I'm just buying one bottle rather then 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back