Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AU
State
NSW
Hi All,

I am 30 years old and have been dealing with CP, depression and several other symptoms for 10 years now. After coming across info on Fibromyalgia, I feel like I have found gold- something that identifies this group of vicious little monsters that taunt me every day.
I am in NSW Australia and I would really like any info on practitioners who specialize in the diagnosis and management of the condition- I really don't think my GP has much understanding or even interest in my symptoms and the journey that's required to begin management, so I am starting to research this on my own.

I would be grateful beyond words for any point in the right direction for help.

Thank you :wink:

Mel

Hi Mel,

Have you heard of candida overgrowth? Try to research it online. Hope this helps you. <3 Goodluck
most people with fibro are misdiagnosed, but actually they may have candida overgrowth
I too was misdiagnosed and found out myself that I may have candida overgrowth.

Try the Anti-Candida diet & take Anti-Candida supplements.

HOPE THIS HELPS. <3

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you have questions then this forum is the place for you. Please take time to read through the topic sections and find posts that deal with the issues facing you right now. There are topic's on pain and fatigue, management. We talk about medications and side effects, ways to deal with doctors and family members, alternative methods and ways to avoid too much stress and ways to relax.

Many members and many answers on how each cope fibro and other handicaps, and yet keep going for most have no other choice. Please stay around and give answers and make new friends. I hope you get a diagnosis for your condition soon. :)

Hello my name is vatrecia I am new as well, sorry for the condition you are in Jenny is right.
maybe you can be misdiagnosed, with what your feeling I definitely would suggest you just google some resources on getting better.
Good luck to you hope you would get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back